Welcome!

I'm so happy you are visiting my blog. This is a very first of its kind for me. I'd love to have you leave me a message and tell me about yourself. Since I work full time during the school year, I have been trying to organize my home environment; work room, garden, as well as the garden and storage shed.

After taking a week-long class last week, I have to work on finishing up the work assignments to complete the course. So, I'm off to do just that!

Take care, Adrienne



Friday, July 30, 2010

माय Podcast

2 comments:

  1. Heeeeeeey, how did you do that? I can't figure out how to put a podcast on my blog and I have the same platform as you...where did you find the button???? xoxo, c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created the podcast in Audacity which you can download for free. And if you have Windows 7, you'll probably have to make sure you have Adobe Media Player 10, which should be installed only with Internet Explorer 32 (where 32 is not usually designated), but, don't use Internet Explorer 62.

    ReplyDelete